While Phosphorus is an essential nutrient, dogs with certain health conditions can benefit from lower levels of Phosphorus. Our Low Phosphorus Lamb Blend is specially formulated for adult dogs whose veterinarian has recommended a diet lower in phosphorus, linoleic acid, and chloride. It is made with lamb shoulder to provide highly digestible protein and proper nutrition for dogs with special dietary needs without sacrificing the delicious taste your dog craves.
- 70% protein from Lamb.
- Delicious flavor of freshly baked lamb! Even picky dogs love it!
- Quality muscle meat protein to promote and maintain muscle mass.
- Targeted levels of phosphorus and sodium.
- Easily digestible for sensitive stomachs.
- Rich in antioxidants to help boost immune system
Lamb Shoulder, Rice, Yam, Potato, Green Beans, Lamb Heart, Carrot, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dried Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Gluconate.
Min Crude Protein – 7.2%
Min Crude Fat – 4.3%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.6%
Max % Moisture – 70%
Max Phosphorus – 0.08%
CALORIE CONTENT ME (CALCULATED): 1529 KCAL/KG 347 KCAL/BAR
NFE CARB: 15.3%
CALCULATED GLYCEMIC LOAD: 2.5 / OZ