Just 7 Simple Ingredients
• Highly digestible proteins from wild Alaskan salmon—the first and main ingredient
• Organic Coconut Meal for fiber and prebiotic support
• Sprouted Organic Quinoa for natural vitamins and minerals
• Superior Omega-3s from wild Alaskan salmon oil
• NO peas, potatoes, legumes, grains, or gluten
• NO synthetic ingredients
• Dehydrated or Oven Baked formulas
• Complete and Nutritionally Appropriate Diet—feed alone or use as a food topper
Wild Alaskan salmon is the first and main ingredient of this ultra-premium pet food for dogs and cats.
• High in Protein
• Low in Fat
• Very Low in Carbs
• Great for Weight Control or Maintenance
• Suitable for Diabetic Dogs or Cats
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Coconut Meal, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Quinoa, Tocopherols (preservative)
Grizzly Super Foods is a complete and nutritionally appropriate diet, formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profile for Growth and Adult Maintenance.
As a manufacturer, Grizzly is also a member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC): NASC provides strict guidelines for consistent manufacturing, production process, and quality controls; product quality assurance; labels that conform to guidelines established by NASC with input from FDA/CVM and AAFCO; responsible and nationally consistent advertising; and adverse event reporting.
Essential Amino Acids
Because Grizzly Super Foods’ first and primary ingredient is wild Alaskan salmon, it provides all of the essential Amino Acids your pet needs (which can only be obtained through diet)—far more than the minimums required by AAFCO:
Calorie Content (calculated):
Dehydrated: ME (metabolizable energy) 4,450 kcal/kg (450 kcal per cup)
Oven Baked: ME (metabolizable energy) 4,400 kcal/kg (440 kcal per cup).
Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute
Glycemic Index of 18