Help your feline friend absorb the vitamins and minerals he needs to stay healthy and strong with NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotics Cat Soft Chews. Digestive enzymes are great to help your pal’s body break down and digest essential proteins, while probiotics help promote healthy digestion and sound immunity, plus they may help with kitties that are prone to allergies. These yummy treats are a great way to transition your pal when changing his food. The tasty bites provide a good source of energy because they help your pal better use the nutrients he eats. Plus, they’re a great source of alpha-Amylase, which can hydrolyze starch, protease to hydrolyze proteins, cellulase to break down cellulose, and lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides. To be safe, don’t go leaving the delicious treats unattended—your pal may be tempted to eat them all.
- Delicious treats that help your feline friend digest essential proteins and absorb the vitamins and minerals he needs to stay healthy and strong.
- Added probiotics to support healthy digestion and immunity, plus they are known to help kitties that are prone to allergies.
- Great for transitioning your pup from one food to another, and even give your pal more energy as they help better absorb nutrients.
- They help hydrolyze starch, proteins and triglycerides, plus they’re great at breaking down cellulose.
- These wheat-free soft chews are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only in cats over 12 weeks of age.
Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharide Fos) 15 mg, Alpha-Amylase (Dried Aspergillus Oryzae, Var. Fermentation Product) 1160 Skbu 6.767 Grams of Dextrinized Starch/ Min/ Gram Lipase (Dried Aspergillus Niger, Var. Fermentation Product) 105 Lu 36.75 Micro Moles of Fatty Acid/ Min/ Gram Cellulase (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Product) 37 Cmcu 0.13222 mg, Glucose/ Min/ Gram Protease (Papaya) 11,000 Pu 64.439 Micrograms Tyrosine/ Min/ Gram Probiotic (Bacillus Coagulans) 50 Million Cfu (100 Million Cfu of Bacillus Coagulans At Time of Manufacture). (All Values Are Minimum Quantity Unless Otherwise Stated)
Inactive Ingredients: Oat Groats, Rice Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum, Carica Papaya, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Natural Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Wheat Germ and Brewer's Yeast.
4,617 kcal/kg, 13.9 kcal/2 chews