{"id":4579109306435,"title":"Nulo Freestyle Salmon \u0026 Turkey Freeze Dried Dog Food","handle":"nulo-freestyle-salmon-turkey-freeze-dried-dog-food","description":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eWith 83% salmon, turkey, organs and bones, this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey recipe with Strawberries will satisfy your canine's meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cbr data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cbr data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThis diet can be sprinkled on top of kibble or served as a stand-alone meal.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eIngredients:\u003c\/strong\u003e Salmon, Turkey Necks, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Ground Turkey Bone, Green Beans, Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eGuaranteed Analysis:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eCrude Protein (Min) 44.0% \u003cbr\u003eCrude Fat (Min) 26.0% \u003cbr\u003eCrude Fiber (Max) 3.0% \u003cbr\u003eMoisture (Max) 5.0% \u003cbr\u003eBacillus coagulans* (Min) 1,000,000,000 CFU\/lb\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMetabolizable Energy, Calculated: 4,408 kcal\/kg 4.4 kcal\/g 198 kcal\/8oz cup\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eNulo FreeStyle™ Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon \u0026amp; Turkey Recipe with Strawberries Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2020-10-09T12:57:37-07:00","created_at":"2020-10-09T12:57:36-07:00","vendor":"Nulo","type":"Freeze-Dried","tags":["Brand_Nulo","Coupon Allowed","Feature_Grain Free","IP-AllDog","IP-DogFreezedriedDehydratedFood","Lifestage_All Life Stages","Species_Dog"],"price":1499,"price_min":1499,"price_max":3499,"available":true,"price_varies":true,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":32110384676931,"title":"13-oz","option1":"13-oz","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"161169","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Nulo Freestyle Salmon \u0026 Turkey Freeze Dried Dog Food - 13-oz","public_title":"13-oz","options":["13-oz"],"price":3499,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"811939021208","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]},{"id":32207892283459,"title":"5-oz","option1":"5-oz","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"139754","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Nulo Freestyle Salmon \u0026 Turkey Freeze Dried Dog Food - 5-oz","public_title":"5-oz","options":["5-oz"],"price":1499,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-1,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"811939021154","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon_1024x1024_cd6529b8-afe3-437b-a00f-a638b635295f.png?v=1602273458","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon-FD-Detail_1024x1024_4b809447-fdfd-4c77-bbdf-350213fc34ca.jpg?v=1602273458"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon_1024x1024_cd6529b8-afe3-437b-a00f-a638b635295f.png?v=1602273458","options":["Size"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":7005322543171,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.782,"height":1024,"width":801,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon_1024x1024_cd6529b8-afe3-437b-a00f-a638b635295f.png?v=1602273458"},"aspect_ratio":0.782,"height":1024,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon_1024x1024_cd6529b8-afe3-437b-a00f-a638b635295f.png?v=1602273458","width":801},{"alt":null,"id":7005322674243,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1000,"width":1000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon-FD-Detail_1024x1024_4b809447-fdfd-4c77-bbdf-350213fc34ca.jpg?v=1602273458"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1000,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2264\/8195\/products\/55FS05-freestyle-freeze-dried-salmon-FD-Detail_1024x1024_4b809447-fdfd-4c77-bbdf-350213fc34ca.jpg?v=1602273458","width":1000}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eWith 83% salmon, turkey, organs and bones, this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey recipe with Strawberries will satisfy your canine's meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cbr data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cbr data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThis diet can be sprinkled on top of kibble or served as a stand-alone meal.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eIngredients:\u003c\/strong\u003e Salmon, Turkey Necks, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Ground Turkey Bone, Green Beans, Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eGuaranteed Analysis:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eCrude Protein (Min) 44.0% \u003cbr\u003eCrude Fat (Min) 26.0% \u003cbr\u003eCrude Fiber (Max) 3.0% \u003cbr\u003eMoisture (Max) 5.0% \u003cbr\u003eBacillus coagulans* (Min) 1,000,000,000 CFU\/lb\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMetabolizable Energy, Calculated: 4,408 kcal\/kg 4.4 kcal\/g 198 kcal\/8oz cup\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eNulo FreeStyle™ Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon \u0026amp; Turkey Recipe with Strawberries Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).\u003c\/p\u003e"}

Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Freeze Dried Dog Food

Product Description
$34.99
Maximum quantity available reached.

With 83% salmon, turkey, organs and bones, this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey recipe with Strawberries will satisfy your canine's meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.

This diet can be sprinkled on top of kibble or served as a stand-alone meal.

Ingredients: Salmon, Turkey Necks, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Strawberries, Pumpkin, Ground Turkey Bone, Green Beans, Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Crude Protein (Min) 44.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 26.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) 3.0%
Moisture (Max) 5.0%
Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 1,000,000,000 CFU/lb

Metabolizable Energy, Calculated: 4,408 kcal/kg 4.4 kcal/g 198 kcal/8oz cup

Nulo FreeStyle™ Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon & Turkey Recipe with Strawberries Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).

Related products