- Hearty stew with tender shreds of beef, chunks of beef liver, veggies & herbs
- #1 ingredient grass-fed beef
- 95% protein from animal sources
- Slow-cooked in a savory broth
- Made with vitamins and minerals for a complete & balanced meal or tasty topper
- Rich in protein for a taste dogs crave
- For dogs of all breed sizes
- Easy open lid
- Made Without: Grains, By-Product Meals, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Beef, Beef Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Dried Egg, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Tapioca, Beef Liver, Sunflower Oil, Bream, Salt, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Thyme, Rosemary.
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fiber (max.)
Crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber and moisture are listed on an as-fed basis. Detailed nutritional information will be added in the near future. For immediate inquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.