Non-Invasive At Home Test, All It Takes Is A Hair Sample
Does your furry friend suffer from itchy skin or digestive disturbances such as vomiting or flatulence, but you don’t know why? A simple, non-invasive test using your pet’s hair will help pinpoint possible food and non-food intolerances. Receive easy to read reports, including personalized insights and actionable next steps.
• Non-invasive test, just provide a sample of your pet’s hair
• Suitable for dogs & cats
• Measuring over 1000+ intolerances, imbalances, and sensitivities
• Results in two days *after sample received
We make it easy to take action
Easy to understand test results
- We keep it simple and easy to understand, so you know exactly what to do. When you log in, you will see a user-friendly, color-coded personal chart detailing your pet’s intolerances ranked from highest to lowest.
Personalized for your pet
- Your pet’s personalized results are broken down into four categories: food, environmental, skin care ingredient sensitivities, and your pets nutritional imbalances.
Actionable Nutritional Reboot
- Taking control of your pet’s wellness has never been easier. We will tell you exactly which foods (or other factors) to limit or eliminate to bring out the healthiest version of your furry friend!
- Test Instructions
- Collection bag
- Prepaid return envelope
- Access to lifelong wellness tools
The UCARI test and does not provide a medical diagnosis. Your results are not designed to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is important that you always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider if you have a medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical symptom. At UCARI we take your safety and wellbeing very seriously. Our dedicated Medical Team want you to always remember that if you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. The UCARI method of testing does not test for IgE or IgG mediated responses or true allergies. As this type of physical response can be serious, you should immediately seek the help of a medical professional or allergy specialist. We do not want you to disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this website. Reliance on any information provided by UCARI and this website is solely at your own risk. All of the information provided in and throughout this website is intended solely for general, educational purposes, but does not provide a particular diagnosis, treatment, or promote a system of care. Statements made by UCARI have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental regulatory body.