Spray away your troubles with the Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray. Helping pet owners to stop existing flea and tick problems dead in their tracks, it’s the easy way to get rid of the uninvited guests taking over your home! This spray is intended to be used for cracks and crevices or as a spot treatment and should never be used on your furry family member. The aerosol form can be quickly applied in just minutes, and since it’s a water-based formula, it leaves absolutely no sticky mess, stains or lingering odors. Just one treatment works for up to seven months, killing fleas and ticks plus the eggs and larvae to stop the life cycle before it ever starts.
- Fast-acting formula kills fleas and ticks, as well as flea eggs and larvae to prevent re-infestation.
- One treatment continues working for up to seven months for long-lasting results.
- 16 ounces treats up to 2,000 square feet, so all you need is one can for most homes.
- Water-based formula leaves no sticky mess and won’t stain your carpet or upholstery.
- Easy-to-apply aerosol can treats the house in minutes to effectively break the life cycle. Only use on cracks and cervices or as a spot treatment.
Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling and before smoking, eating or using the toilet. Not for broadcast use on carpets, floors, floor coverings or similar sites. Only for use as a crack and crevice or spot treatment.
This item is potentially harmful to cats. Do not use on cats.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.