Bug free is the way to be with the Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens. Armed with the adult killing power of pyrethrins, it also contains the PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator that kills larvae and eggs. This highly effective combination of ingredients provides quick relief from biting pests, and it continues to kill any eggs that have been laid for up to two months—thus killing the life cycle and ridding your pet of those itchy, uninvited guests. The spray formula is easy to apply, by gently misting the entire coat.
Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.37%
N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide: 0.62%
Other Ingredients: 98.54%.
- Kills and repels fleas, lice, mosquitoes, gnats, flies and ticks, including ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- Dual-action formula contains pyrethrins to kill the adults and provide quick relief from biting fleas.
- Also contains PRECOR Insect Growth Regulator to kill the flea eggs and larvae laid on the animal.
- Continues working for up to two months, effectively stopping the life cycle.
- Easy-to-apply spray is safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 12 weeks; great for multi-pet homes.
Shake well before using
Make sure spray thoroughly wets individual ticks. Kills Lyme disease-carrying ticks, including Ixodes scapularis.
Leaving the eyes, nose and mouth exposed, treat puppies and kittens weighing less than 3 pounds by wrapping the animal in a towel that has been lightly sprayed with this product, for 5 to 10 minutes, or lightly spray a brush or cotton ball and work thoroughly into the hair coat. Fleas may then be removed from the coat by picking or combing. Repeat every 2 months for continuous home flea infestation prevention. If your pet becomes reinfested with adult fleas from outside sources, this product may be reapplied weekly. Do not allow animal to become chilled.
Do not use on puppies and kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.