Your dog will go head over tail for Earthborn Holistic’s Unrefined Roasted Lamb with Ancient Grains & Superfoods Dry Dog Food. This recipe features ancient grains that are harvested from trusted sources like family farms. It also features a nutritious blend of superfoods and roasted lamb as the #1 ingredient for a high-quality protein source to fuel your furry friend’s muscles! It’s just full of the good stuff and none of the stuff that might upset your buddy’s tummy like peas, lentils, legumes, chicken or potatoes. And since your dog’s food should be as true as the bond you share, you won’t find any fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in here!
- Features real, grass-fed, free-range roasted lamb first that’s 100% free from antibiotics.
- Contains 6 ancient grains including chia, buckwheat and quinoa, which provide your pup plenty of fiber and amino acids.
- Crafted with 14 superfoods like carrots, spinach, blueberries and cranberries, which are naturally packed with omega fatty acids to support healthy digestion, skin and a lustrous coat.
- Taurine helps support your furry friend’s heart health.
- Made in family-owned kitchens in the USA.
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Quinoa, Butternut Squash, Buckwheat, Dried Eggs, Oatmeal, Barley, Flaxseed, Chia, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Salmon Meal, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Beta-Carotene, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3�Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12�Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,500 kcal/kg, 370 kcal/cup
||300 IU/kg min
||100 mg/kg min
||50 mg/kg min
||5 mg/kg min
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS