Your dog will go head over tail for Earthborn Holistic’s Unrefined Smoked Salmon with Ancient Grains & Superfoods Dry Dog Food. This recipe features ancient grains that are harvested from trusted sources like family farms. It also features a nutritious blend of superfoods and smoked salmon as the #1 ingredient for a high-quality protein source to fuel your furry friend’s muscles! It’s just full of the good stuff and none of the stuff that might upset your buddy’s tummy like peas, lentils, legumes, chicken or potatoes. And since your dog’s food should be as true as the bond you share, you won’t find any fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in here!
- Features real, sustainably sourced salmon first that’s 100% free of hormones and antibiotics.
- Contains 5 ancient grains including chia, buckwheat and quinoa, which provide your pup plenty of fiber and amino acids.
- Crafted with 18 superfoods like carrots, spinach, blueberries and kale, which are naturally packed with omega fatty acids to support healthy digestion, skin and a lustrous coat.
- Taurine helps support your furry friend’s heart health.
- Made in family-owned kitchens in the USA.
Salmon, Quinoa, Pumpkin, Buckwheat, Dried Eggs, Oatmeal, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Chia, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrots, Olive Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Beta-Carotene, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3�Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12�Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,580 kcal/kg, 380 kcal/cup
||300 IU/kg min
||100 mg/kg min
||50 mg/kg min
||5 mg/kg min
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS