Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs uses natural botanical extracts to kill fleas and ticks in their tracks. Made from cinnamon, cedar wood and clove oils, this long-lasting natural spray works to defeat fleas, ticks, black flies and mosquitoes on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agents—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the treatment never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs of all ages, this non-toxic mist remains fully effective against fleas for up to 7 days for optimum protection!
- Formulated with natural cinnamon oil, clove oil and cedar oil which kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact and is fully effective on fleas for up to 7 days.
- Can be used around all ages of animals and is great for use on animal and bedding.
- Use in home on carpet, upholstery, fabric, or anywhere else fleas will settle.
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application--just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide.
- Proudly made in the USA by a company you can trust.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% , Clove Oil...0.20% .
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Vanillin (Benzaldehyde, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxy-).
Spot test light colored pets/bedding/carpet/fabric prior to use.
Starting at the dog's head, spray the entire coat of animal, working downwards toward the tail. Be sure to include legs and paws. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
Ensure the product reaches the skin by spreading the animal's coat against the lay.
Dry with towel if desired.
In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to cover areas where fleas may be hiding.
Repeat as necessary.
This product is safe for any dog, however it is recommended to contact a veterinarian prior to bathing a newborn. Body temperature must be maintained. Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.