Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs uses natural botanical extracts to kill fleas and ticks in their tracks. Made from cinnamon, cedar wood and clove oils, this long-lasting natural shampoo works to defeat fleas, ticks, black flies and mosquitoes on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agents—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs of all ages, this non-toxic wash remains fully effective against fleas for up to 7 days for optimum protection!
- Formulated with natural cinnamon oil, clove oil and cedar oil which kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact and is fully effective on fleas for up to 7 days.
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adults.
- Easy to use, just apply shampoo onto coat of pet and work into coat.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20%Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% , Clove Oil...0.20% . Inactive
Ingredients: Water, Vanillin (Benzaldehyde, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxy-).
Spot test light colored coats prior to use.
- Lightly dampen coat of pet.
- Starting at the head of pet, apply shampoo thoroughly onto coat while working downwards toward the tail. Be sure to include legs and paws. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
- Allow product to sit on pet for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Rinse animal.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- Repeat as necessary.
Store only in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Store below 120°F. Do not allow product to freeze.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: This product can be used on any age dog, however, it is recommended to contact a veterinarian prior to bathing newborn, debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Body temperature must be maintained. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.